BUILD A BETTER WORLD
SUMMER READING EVENTS @ TBFLIBRARY
THURSDAY MORNINGS @ 10:45
- June 15 – HAND HYGIENE sponsored & presented by Geisinger Health
- JUNE 22 – ART CART – Anne Cosper & friends
- JUNE 29 – DANNY, the therapy dog & CELIA
- JULY 13 – GMC – DENTAL HEALTH
- July 20 – WOODY WOLFE – SONGS
- July 27 – MUSIC WITH MARY KNYSH
- AUGUST 03 – ART CART WITH Anne Cosper
- AUGUST 10 – POOL & PIZZA @ DACC
FAMILY REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Sponsored by the Friends of the Thomas Beaver Free Library
Zen Meditation on Wednesdays from 2 until 3pm in the Peterson Community Room. Led by Ed Oberholtzer, Zen priest and Library director. No experience or beliefs required.
Music & Movement for Toddlers on Tuesdays every week at 10:30am
Children and adults interacting, no need to sit still or be quiet!
Bookworms Book Club
Sponsored by the Friends of the Thomas Beaver Library on the fourth Monday of the month at 6:30 pm in the Peter’s Community Room.
Mill Street Writers
Meet the first Monday of each month in the Peters’ Community Room at 6pm. All genre are welcome to attend.
Calling All Bridge Players!
Beginners, intermediate & advanced are invited for an afternoon of fun and games on Thursdays at 1:30. Instruction will be offered with at least four players needed to start a class. Tables, cards and score sheets will be provided. Please call Judi Gori at 570-275-5670 to express your interest!
Come to the Library on Mondays at 1:00 and play Mahjong. Beginners are welcome!
Try Our Online Resources
- One Stop Shop: Save time everything in one spot.
- Get answers to your questions with Chat with a Librarian
- Find e-resources all in one place and login with an eCard you get on POWER Library
Download Books Here
An online library to download thousands of audio and ebooks to listen or read on your computer or transfer books to a portable device, like an iPod or MP3 player. Download the latest best sellers, fiction, and nonfiction to your Kindle or almost any e-reader today! Try it, it’s easy! It’s free! (Login in using your library card) Don’t enter any spaces.