Adult Reading Material – The latest in fiction and non-fiction
Computers – To access the internet or use a computer at the Library all you need is an internet agreement and a library card with us and then you’ll be on your way to surfing the net. A parental signature is required for anyone under the age of 18.
PC’s may also be used for word processing. Library patrons must be members in good standing in order to use the public computers. Library cards may be obtained at the main circulation desk, Pennsylvania driver’s license with current address required. Overdue fines may be paid at the main circulation desk.
- Children’s Reading Material – Picture books, elementary and intermediate levels.
- Story Hour Programs – For preschoolers on Thursdays at 10:30 am — and the Summer Reading Program.
- Periodicals, Pamphlets and Newspapers – Regional and National, including back issues.
- Music CDs and Cassette Tapes – Available for children and adults.
- EBooks – Available for children and adults.
- Books on CD and Books on Tape – Available for children and adults.
- Large Print Books – Fiction and Non-Fiction.
- Reference Service – Visit the Library, phone in requests or use our contact form.
- Copy Service – copies made at 20¢/page.
- DVDs and Video Tapes – Adult and Children’s Collections.
- Microfilm Research – Reader and microfilm for you to use, including the local newspaper from the 1800’s for you to view.
- Inter-Library Loan – available at all times & at no charge.
- Peters Community Room Usage – Please view our Community Room Policies.
- POWER Library – Premium online subscription resources in all subject areas.