Library patrons must be members in good standing in order to use the public computers.
Library cards may be obtained at the main circulation desk, Pennsylvania driver’s license with current address required. Overdue fines may be paid at the main circulation desk.
Overdue Library Materials
- Adult Items – 25¢ per item/per day
- Children’s Items – 10¢ per item/per day
- Interlibrary Loan Items – 50¢ per item/per day
- Overdue Video/DVD – $1.00 per item/per day
- Non-resident card fee – $10 annually
Library materials can be placed in the return drop box on Ferry Street when the Library is closed.
The Community Room located in the renovated basement of the Thomas Beaver Free Library may be used for library meetings, programs, presentations and for any event contracted for, by the Thomas Beaver Library (TBFL) Librarian, TBFL Library Staff or by the TBFL Library Board.
The TBFL Librarian and or the TBFL Board will consider requests from non-profit organizations wishing to make use of the space for community projects on an individual basis.
Please observe these Library Rules to make everyone’s experience a pleasant one.
- Please do not bring food or beverages into the Library
- Please leave all backpacks and large bags at the front desk
- All children must be accompanied by an adult in the elevators.
- Pagers & Cell Phones must be turned off or placed on a silent mode upon entering the Library.
- Please do not bring pets along to the library with you. They will need to stay outside. Only service animals are permitted.